Tuesday, January 30, 2007

>:/

Alright, time for a tiny little grouch. (Lives in more of a wastebasket than a trash can.)

Part of the reason I don't sign onto SL much is the fact that it seems like every time I try to, it tells me I have to download an update first. I wouldn't mind if it were quick, but it takes forever. By the time it's finished, I've inevitably lost my patience with it and don't feel like signing in anymore.

I know, I know, they make the program run better or whatever, but it doesn't really matter if I'm not signing on at all because of it, now does it? Grrrrrrr. I have no patience for this sort of thing. It's pissing me off.

K. That's it. Back to your regularly scheduled blogging.

4 comments:

Sunny said...

OMG- If you have a slow running comp I totally understand hun.

I feel the same way about it sometimes and I have a nice fast running comp and it doesnt take that long for mine to download it.

Seems to me like with every update they have- the time to download gets shorter tho.
Course- it may just be me.
;-)

We haven't hung out in SL together- but I know Pauli thinks you are a cool chick to hang with and he misses ya- maybe someday we might get together as well for a spot of shopping or something-(not slingo tho) lmao., but I do like the fact that you're posting on ur blog a bit more. I'm tending to agree with pauli- you seem like u'd be a really cool chickie to hang with.

Hugz!

Sunny said...

Either way works Amelia.

With me- I look at the same blogs every day so if you reply on urs i'll get it- and if you come to mine to comment , i'll get it there too. pauli is the same way- as is most of us bloggers. it's usually easier to just reply whereever you're at- that way you dont have to change back and forth between blogs tho.
LOl- HUGZ!

AmeliaGrace said...

Cool. :) Thank you!

lolly said...

It is annoying, but my pc is super dooper spoeedy. What annoys me MORE is that with every update, some stuff dissapears from my inventory! I mean that shit could just about send me nutz!!!