Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuu


Happy Birthday, Paulius. :)
May your year be filled with pie and bling!

So I never promised you a rose garden to be the best blogger ever. Which is good, because clearly I am not. I'm going to have to find things to talk about. Yessss I am. But this is a SL-centered blog, and I haven't signed on much at all. I don't really know why... I'm all sorts of discombobulated lately, though, and I'll add my inactivity on Second Life to the growing pile of things I'm blaming on my discombobulation.

What am I up to? Reading a bunch, working a bunch, trying to get myself back into some good habits. I'm ready for the seasons to change again, or for Ed McMahon to show up on my doorstep with the funding for one hell of a vacation. I'm a wimp when it comes to winter, lemme tell ya.

I don't really have much to say. Just wanted to give a shout-out to my buddy Paulius. Happy birthday! I hope it's been awesome. :)

Edit: P.S. I've been trying to leave notes, but blogspot is misbehaving. So hello to Sunny and Saffyre, who I couldn't manage to leave comments for.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I'll be trying to add you on SL too. On SL I am known as Aradia Corleone....

Saffyre

Paulius said...

Typical, Damn Saffy gets in before me on MY birthday blog!

Thank you very much Ameila, this really means a lot to me :-)